Bloch are a famous maker of dance shoes. The Boost Dance Sneaker was originally designed to be used for jazz dancing but are now their best selling Zumba shoe
What we like
- Split soles – this makes the shoes very flexible
- Pivot point – vital for Zumba, so you can move your feet from side to side and thus avoid damage to your knees
- Arch support – if you have problems with your arches then these shoes provide great support for them
- Light – the shoes are made of lightweight materials so are nice and light on your feet.
- Breathable – so your feet will stay cooler and less sweaty.
- Cushioned heel – helps to absorb shocks and provide comfort
- Stylish – they look good in black or pink.
Things to be to aware of
- Sizes are generally small so it’s best to order one size larger than your normal size
- Split sole shoes are not for everyone, they give more flexibility but they may make your arches ache if you are new to Zumba.
Check price and availability here