Reebok are one of the most well-known maker of exercise shoes and their Women’s Dance UR Lead Mid Shoe is their most popular shoe for Zumba.
What we like
- Support – the shoes provide a high degree of support
- Shock absorption – after jumping and landing these shoes are very good at shock absorption
- Comfort – the shoes have an EVA sockliner which helps provide comfort as does the 3D Ultralite
- Bold colors – if you’d like a colorful pair of shoes then these shoes certainly fit the bill
- Flexible – the flex grooves on the shoes help your feet stay flexible to perform all the different types of movement in Zumba
- Breathability – a breathable upper made of mesh gives good breathability which will help keep your feet cooler.
- Pivot point – a pivot point is one of the most important items on a Zumba shoes because they will allow your feet to move from side to side easily without getting stuck to the floor as happens with many types of shoe.
- Light – the shoes are nice and light which is always good for Zumba you don’t want your feet weighing you down.
Watch out for
If you have a very wide foot these may not be the best option, you are better off with something like Ryka Women’s Tenacity Shoe
An excellent choice of shoe for beginners in particular because they offer good support and protection.Check price and availability here